Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: ~ Nashville weekend ~

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, February 21, 2005

~ Nashville weekend ~

We took a trip to Nashville this weekend. We left Friday evening and got into his parent's house around 10pm. On Saturday, we spent the morning with the Boemers. Tres helped his Pop Pop work on a plane he is building. Then we left the boys with Grammy and Pop pop to spend some quality time while Hank and I spent some time with Hank's best friend Danny and his new wife Jackie. We had such a good time! We had an early dinner at a Mexican restaurant, then Hank and Danny went off to play poker with a bunch of guys (Hankie lost, but had fun!). Jackie and I spent some down time talking and watching a couple of movies (The Ring--oh my gosh, it's scary!-- and Intolerable Cruelty-- wow, what a cheesy movie!). I always have a good time hanging out with Jackie! She is definitely becoming one of my favorite friends! Love you Jackie! Hank and I spent the night then headed back to his parent's house late morning. We packed everything up, and got the boys ready... then we went and had lunch at the Olive Garden with Danny and Jackie before we hit the road. They wanted to see and spend a little time with the boys before we left. I think they had a good serving of the Boemer Boys. While they weren't bad, it's definitely hard to maintain conversation when you are cutting up, dividing, and preparing food for 2 hungry little boys! We had such a good time!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Girl, I'm sorry I haven't commented on your blog lately. For some reason, the last post that was showing up was from the first of February. Why? I don't know. So, I had alot of cathing up to do. Happy late Birthday!!!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home