Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: My boys!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, January 15, 2005

My boys!

Today was a good day. After yet another rough night with Bryant, we took it easy today. My dad and Jennie came over for a late breakfast. Then dad went to work and Jennie stayed with us for the day and night. Tres and Hank went to the mall and to Toys R Us to spend a little time together and out of the house. They had a good time. Hankie is SUCH a good daddy! My boys love him so much. I'll admit, it was hard when Tres started preferring to spend time with Hank over me... but I love the fact that they share such a special and close bond. Bryant is starting to respong to Hankie the same way. He even says "dada" all the time now. I am a very blessed woman to be surrounded with such wonderful guys! God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home