Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Is it still flu season?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, January 14, 2005

Is it still flu season?

Well, we have a sick little one! We took Bryant to the doctor yesterday because he was obviously not feeling well. The doctor told us he had a double ear infection AND the flu! Yucky! He's so pitiful! I stayed home with him yesterday and Hank is staying home with him today. I hate it when one of my kid's is sick! Tres is doing great. He started Mother's Day Out this week. He loves his 'school.' He is in a class full of boys, so he gets to play and draw and learn and all that good stuff! Then he comes to me at 1 pm so exhausted, he sleeps for at least 2 hours! How awesome is that!
I started choir back at church. I love it! I have missed singing, although I sure have minded spending the time with my family. It's just nice to have something that is just for me. I'm trying to learn a lot of new songs, and Tres is constantly telling me to quit singing. How rude!
Well, I better get back to work. Since I was out yesterday, I came in at 6 am to try and catch a little bit of time up! I am exhausted!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I know you have been wanting to get back into the choir. Glad you are finally singing again. :)

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home