Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Been there, done that, and put away the tree!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, January 07, 2005

Been there, done that, and put away the tree!

Hello everyone! I have missed being able to blog regularly! We had a hectic and happy holiday season and now we are finally back to normal! I would have posted earlier this week, but once I got back to work, the beginning of the year stuff has consumed my time! I decided to take a quick break and at least say hi! So much has happened and there are so many little stories, that I will post them all separatly so that it is not a forever long blog! Anyway! Be on the look-out! And let the blogging begin!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Hey Jamie!! Happy New Year!! I have missed your blogging. I check it twice a day to see what new and exciting things are going on with you and your sweet little family. I'm glad your back to blogging.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I am glad you are back too!!! I also checked it often, thought you fell into the North Pole and never returned. Glad you are back.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home