Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Soggy Socks!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Soggy Socks!

I know I tell a lot of Tres stories, but he is the most active right now! One of his more recent escapades what on Labor Day. I couldn't find him in his room, so I went looking for him all over the house. I found him in his bathroom standing over the toilet bowl... soaking wet... dipping his socks (which he had removed) into the water! I was afraid he might try to flush them, so I said "Tres-man! What are you doing?" He jumped and looked startled for a minute... then he smiled and said "They go swimmin' momma!" It was hard to punish him for that one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

I love your Tres-Man Stories!!! This one is great. I am sure that I use to do some of the same things as a kid. I enjoy your stories, because it prepares me for parenthood, if I am ever blessed to be one!

4:50 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

2 CUTE!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home