Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: My Main Man

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

My Main Man

I just wanted to take this blog time to say how much I love my husband. Lately we've been having a hard time finding quality time together. We seem to be overloaded sometimes with both our boys and housework and jobs. But no matter how little time we get together (like last night when I fell asleep trying to watch a Big Brother we recorded from over the weekend with him), it doesn't matter. He is so wonderful! He washes dishes (well, he loads the dishwasher!), he does laundry (and even puts some of it away!), he helps me keep things straight most of the time (which is a HUGE feat, considering Tres likes to keep it messy), and he takes out the trash! I love my husband because he plays with my hair. I love husband because he flirts with me even when my hair is greasy and I don't have on make-up! I just love my husband!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home