Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Sick & Tired

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, May 27, 2005

Sick & Tired

Tres and I have been down and out with some sort of little bug lately. It hasn't been a lot of fun, but we are on th mend now! Sorry for the lack of blogging, but I'm sure that will change!
'el has an engagement tonight and tomorrow night at a Church of God college and career retreat. I will post pictures of that later! We are starting to really groove as a group. I am so excited to be a part of it! We should have some details on the garage sale pretty soon, and when we do, I'll post those as well. It's going to be even bigger than we thought! I think Sierra (Tonnie's oldest) is even going to set up a bake sale booth!

2 Comments:

Blogger native-nc said...

I can understand the sick & tired part! Glad you're geting better! What did the doc have to say?? Hope all is well.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I hope your family recovers quickly. We are battling chicken pox from the vaccine with Felicity. We won't be seeing you Sunday:(

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home