Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: You Goin' To 'Donalds?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

You Goin' To 'Donalds?

Today, Tres and I were on our way to meet my sister Tonnie and her husband Brett and their little boy Luke for lunch. While we were driving, I was singing along to the radio and wasn't paying attention to Tres at first... then I noticed he was talking so I turned down the radio and listened. He was saying, "You goin' to 'Donalds?' (He was referring to McDonalds). Then he would say to himself, "I goin' to Donalds. I get chicken nuggets. You goin' to Donalds?" This type of 'conversation' went on until we got to Golden Corral! My poor baby needs some friends to talk to!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

How sweet! I could just hear him talkin'.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home